One Hundred Years
One hundred years separates these two cars. The XT5 from Findlay Cadillac is really coming on strong along with the new CT6 and the other models. All of these beautiful cars were present at our first annual Cadillacs under The Stars – CTS. Wow what a great evening. There were 52 Cadillacs that were new, used, classic, custom or just modified. There was even a Hearse that came all the way from Pahrump; thanks Floyd.
Here is the event as described in the RJ the day of the event.
September 23, 2017 at Village Square, 5 PM
As many of you know, in a Club or not-for-profit, many people often go unthanked for their dedication and service. It’s never one person, it takes a TEAM dedicated to making this happen. Here is a partial list for this event (in no particular order):
- Gary Weaver – Inspiration, working with the Village Square management and figuring out exactly how we’re going to get 120 or so cars parked in a timely fashion
- Carolyn Weaver – Inspiration, advertising, registration flyer, promotion
- Findlay Cadillac – Sponsor, advertising, video (John Saksa and LJ Harness)
- Jerry Taylor – Video services
- John Bergler – Award for Findlay Cadillac
- Membership booth – We need volunteers for this 4 hour window of time on the 23rd of September
- Registration – We need volunteers for this 4 hour window of time on the 23rd of September
Thank you everyone!